Ford Focus RS Revealed
Ford debuted another performance vehicle (following last month’s GT announcement) yesterday and the much-anticipated hot hatch will (finally!) be available in North America early next year. The Ford Focus RS is the first car to have Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control, and is impressing everyone with this list of exciting new features.
- 315 horsepower+ 2.3L EcoBoost four-cylinder engine
- direct fuel injection, twin independent variable camshaft timing and advanced turbocharging
- 6-speed manual transmission with shorter throws, made stronger to work with the EcoBoost engines increased torque output
- sports suspension has spring rates, bushings, antiroll bars, two-mode switchable dampers and tuned electric power-assisted steering
- developed a choice of high-performance 235/35 R19 tires for both road and track with Michelin
- aerodynamic optimization of the front splitter, rear spoiler and underbody improves performance, balance and stability
- SYNC with audio, navigation, climate control and mobile phone connection through voice control and a high definition 8-inch HD colour touch screen
For more info on the most powerful Focus ever, click here.